Reasoning and Logic
- Earth is a dynamic system, and all atmospheric, geological, and oceanographic processes interrelate and influence one another.
- Conclusions are only as good as the quality of the collected data.
- Any valid hypothesis can be tested.
- Any valid scientific theory has passed tests designed to invalidate it.
- A hypothesis can be supported, modified, or rejected based on collected data.
- Experiments are designed to test hypotheses.
- There can be more than one explanation for any phenomena.
Files and Documents