P.S. 11: Electricity and Magnetism
- Explain the relationship between a magnetic field and an electric current.
- Design an investigation to illustrate the effects of static electricity.
- Construct and create series and parallel circuits.
- Create an electromagnet and explain how it works.
- Construct simple circuits to determine the relationship between current and resistance.
- Compare and contrast generators and motors and how they function.
- Identify situations in everyday life where motors and generators are in use.