P.S. 8: Sounds
- Model a compression wave; diagram, label, and describe the basic components: wavelength, compression, rarefraction, and frequency.
- Determine the relationship between frequency and wavelength.
- Analyze factors that determine the speed of sound through various materials and interpret graphs and charts that display this information.
- Describe technological applications of sound waves and how each application functions.
- Design an investigation from a testable question related to sound.