The items listed below should be labeled clearly for use by the individual student:
1. Emergency Box – A plastic size shoebox filled with a pair of long pants, short sleeve shirt, underpants, and socks. Please make sure that each piece is labeled with your child’s name.
2. Book Bag – A book bag to carry daily notes, library books, homework, folder, and various papers he/she will need to carry home and back to school.
3. Rest Mat – A thin plastic kindergarten mat is best.
4. Folders – Two plastic folders with pockets, no brads. Make sure to write your child’s name on each folder.
5. Lunch Box – A lunch box for snacks and lunches.
6. 6 large glue sticks or 12 small glue sticks – The large sticks last longer and do not break as easy.
7. Markers – One set of fat markers with the 8 basic colors (red, blue, green, yellow, orange, purple, brown, black.)
8. Erasers – 2 large pink erasers
9. Pencil Box – A small plastic pencil box that will stay at school to hold crayons, glue, pencil, and eraser.
10. Scissors – One pair of child scissors.
11. Crayons – Three 24 pack crayons
12. Pencils – One package of primary (fat) pencils.
13. 2 - one subject spiral notebooks.
14. Headphones - not earbuds
15. Dry Erase Markers - 1 package
The items listed below will be shared in the class and are not required:
1. Tissues – One large box of tissues
2. Slide Lock Freezer Bags – One box of quart size slide lock freezer bags. These are easier for the children to open and close.
3. 1 containers of disinfecting wipes – These will be used to clean the table, spills and cubbies.
4. Hand sanitizer – The type with a pump is easier to use by the children.
5. Hand and Face Wipes – 1 container of wipes to be used to clean faces when needed.